Care & Storage
Slegers greens are grown and packaged, living in soil, fresh with vitamins, minerals and living, active enzymes supporting healthy digestion. Bring living energy and freshness right to your kitchen with Slegers Greens.
Snip, Rinse, and Serve! Enjoy!!
Reuse the organic, nutrient rich soil in your garden, or in a pot in your home.
LETTUCES, GREENS AND HERBS
* For best shelf life: lettuces, greens and herbs, except Basil can be stored in the crisper or door of the fridge. Keep packaging on to protect from air circulation.
* You can choose to continue growing these products by placing them on the kitchen counter by a window, remove packaging and keep soil moist. Give lots of "TLC" as they need to acclimate to your new environment.
* BASIL must be kept out of the fridge or it will turn black from the cold.
* Micros should be stored in the crisper or door of the fridge with the packaging on to protect from air circulation.
* All Micro Basils, Micro Beet Greens and Micro Amaranth should be kept out of the fridge. The kitchen counter top is the best location. Take out of packaging and keep soil moist.
* Wheat Grass is too fibrous for the stomach to digest and therefore must be juiced. Check your juicer’s manual to make sure it juices Wheat Grass before purchasing. Store in fridge.
* Cleansing with 70% chlorophyll, huge spectrum of vitamins and minerals.
* Full benefits received by drinking immediately after juicing living Wheat grass.